Qualified and Experienced Teachers Needed in CambodiaZaman International Schools
· Teach English in Cambodia
· Full Time position
Zaman International Schools (ZIS)-Cambodia is recruiting qualified and experienced teachers. ZIS is one of Cambodia’s premier independent international schools and has an enrolment of over 1,100 students.
ZIS is certified by the Cambodian Ministry of Education and it is a member of CIS (Council of International Schools). ZIS is also accepted by the University of Cambridge International Centre. Students are able to take Cambridge tests and receive certificates for these world-recognised exams.
1.Economics Teacher (Immediate)
2.Business and Management Teacher (Immediate)
3.English Teacher (Native)
4.School Counselor (Special Need Counselor)
• You should be able to commit yourself to coming to Cambodia within short period of time.
• You need to be a native or near-native English speaker. (English language teachers need to be native speakers)
• Hold a 4-year university degree (BA/BS degree or higher )
• Hold a minimum 3 years of teaching experience
• Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working, patient
• Working hours: Monday through Friday, 7.20 a.m. to 04.20 p.m.
• Teaching hours: 25 periods per week
Applicants should email us the followings attached to your email:
• Covering letter
• Copies of university degrees and qualifications
• Three references (including your most recent two employers)
• CRB check
• A recent photograph
• Medical Check Report
• Attractive Salary
• Housing allowance
• Free lunch at school
• One academic year renewable contract
• Medical insurance options as stated in the contract.
• Paid public holidays
• 3 days per annum sick pay
• Visa sponsorship as stated in the contract
• Round-trip air ticket
Application documents must be sent to email@example.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: