Teach ESL in Taiwan,Various Location,August StartInternational Avenue Consulting
· Teach English in Taiwan
· Full Time position
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic native English speakers who have passion for teaching and inspiring children. This is a great opportunity to live and work abroad and experience Taiwan¡¯s fascinating culture.
* You will teach English as a foreign language to children as young as 3 and as old as 17.
* Working week: Monday to Friday, although often cram schools also require half-day on Saturdays.
* Teaching Hour: 5.5 hr/ day max.
* Student's age: 3~12 (Kindergarten and elementary level) mostly, some junior high/senior high.
* Chinese staff assistance.
- The school will offer the curriculum, but you still need to prepare your own lesson plans
- Teach approximately 20-30 hours a week, depending on your school. Additional office hours maybe needed.
- Help your students learn conversational English and improve their confidence to speak a foreign language.
REQUIREMENTS (as set by the Taiwanese Government to obtain a work permit)
- Bachelor¡¯s degree (minimum requirement.)
- Native English Speaker with Valid Passport from: USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ,UK
- Availability to stay in Taiwan for a full 12-month teaching cycle
- Applicants must be enthusiastic, patient, adaptive and responsible individuals.
- You DON'T need to have teaching experience, but you MUST be creative, caring, outgoing, and willing to learn!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* Salary NT$ 50,000~$75,000 NT per month.
* Bonuses (varies according to each school's terms).
* Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC).
* National health insurance will be sponsored by your school. It would only cost you $5 USD to get your teeth cleaned!
* Paid national and public holidays.
Please note the exchange rate is approximately $32 NT to $1 USD.
If coming to Taiwan sounds like the next step in your future, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
* 2 recent photos
* Passport photo page
* Cover Letter explaining when you plan to arrive, what your qualifications are and why you want to teach in Taiwan.
To speak to a local representative, contact:
USA ¨C Clifton Adams
CANADA ¨C Marjorie Poole
ROMANIA ¨C Maria Gheorghita
Required qualifications, skills + experience: