Teach at the LARGEST Adult ESL Academy in SEOULPagoda Academy Inc.
· Teach English in South Korea
· Full Time position
Are you a passionate teacher who is interested in enriching the lives of adult learners? Do you enjoy working in a well structured environment using a modern approach to convey time tested material? If so, we invite you to apply with us where you will find a professional yet comfortable atmosphere. Our Seoul branches are located in Gangnam, Samseong, Yeouido, Sinchon, and Jongno. We also have branches in Busan and Incheon. This is a great opportunity to discover our fun programs, great co-workers, and amazing students at a reputable school!
Our institute was established with the intention of creating an effective game plan to teach a variety of areas for adult English learners. Everything you need to prepare for this will be provided to you, and within a short time you will easily be able to adapt and incorporate your teaching methodology. If this sounds interesting to you, please check below to see what we are offering.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a native English speaker with a passport from one of the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted).
Details about this role:
- 35 to 40 hours per week (contracted for 40)
- 1:1 or group teaching with an emphasis on a computer based learning system
- Must be open to split shift schedule 7am-11am and 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Occasional weekend classes based on demand (off by 5pm)
- 15-20 days paid vacation each year. (Teacher selects dates)
- Material and structure provided by the school.
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum Guaranteed Salary ~ 2,300,000 (Average 2,800,000-3,200,000).
- E2 Visa Sponsorship
- 12-month contract (stability at a large recognizable company)
- Prepaid flight to Korea (overseas hires)
- Airport pickup upon arrival (overseas hires)
- One week of paid training provided.
- Temporary Accommodations in business hotel paid for during training
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Year end bonus (Severance Bonus)
Interested applicants can email me a copy of your updated resume and photo at: Hellojobpagoda@gmail.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: