Native English Speaking Teachers Needed for a Private School in SeoulPrivate School in Seoul
· Teach English in South Korea
· Full Time position
A private elementary school in Seoul is looking for native English speaking teachers for next year.
Working Days: March 1, 2018 ~ July 20, 2018
August 20, 2018 ~ December 20, 2018
January 28, 2019 ~ February 28, 2019
Pay: 2.3 million won for 10 months
Working Hours: 8:10AM~3:300PM
1. Helping Korean teachers managing their students from 08:10 through 14:00 (no teaching)
2. Teaching 8 to 10 forty-minute hours per week, lesson plans provided
3. Medical benefits and pension included, no housing or housing allowance
4. Optional after-school teaching: separate compensation
If you are interested in the job and residing in Korea, please send your resume to email@example.com. by February 14 2018.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: